Cripes! A (Small) Humor 'Zine
- Beaten But Unbowed
- Brent Davis confronts the bow tie...and triumphs!
- Hour Advice to You
- Brent Davis: It's a cliche, but you've said it: "There aren't enough hours
in the day." Now, through the use of scientific principles, it is possible
to make the 24 we're given seem like 25.
- The Incompleat Promoter
- Brent Davis: Practical information about successfully navigating
the rocky shoals of promoting a book. (Added 3 December 1997.)
- Memo from Dale Furbish, Station Manager
- Brent Davis: Re: Ms. Almon's Unexpected Absence.
- On Underwear
- Brent Davis: "I can't prove that a man is liable to buy his first pair
of colored underwear within a year of becoming a father. But that's when it
happened to me."
- The Postmodern America Tour: Travels in Hyperreality
- Jeremy Butler: Encounters with Niagara Falls in miniature, Trigger's hoofprint,
and Whistling Dick (illustrated!)
- The Quiet Toddler
- Brent Davis: The terror of silence in a house with a toddler.
- Rink Side Seats
- Brent Davis: Hockey. In Alabama. Huh? (Added 3 December 1997.)
- This Old Househusband
- Brent Davis: Okay, men, listen up. We're going to talk about cleaning house.
- Ukin' With Baby
- Brent Davis: his son, his ukelele.
Last modified: October 15, 1998
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org